If you want to move your offline files folder in Windows 7, you first have to disable offline files in Windows 7. Disabling offline files is actually pretty easy, the difficult part is moving the offline files folder (tutorial will follow).
How to disable offline files
1. Open your Sync Center (Start/All Programs/Accessories/Sync Center):
2. Click on “Manage offile files”:
3. Click on “Disable Offline Files”:
4. Reboot and offline files will be disabled.
Windows 7 Offline Files Location
If you want to know the location of the offline files in Windows 7, read this short tutorial:
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8