If you would like to change the default download location, read this tutorial.
Steps to change download location in Windows 7
1. Click on the Start >> Computer.
2. Double click on the C drive to open it.
3. Open the folder Users.
4. Open your username folder. This folder is automatically created during installation. In my case, it is uttam.
5. Right click on the folder ’Downloads‘ and select Properties.
6.Click on the Location tab and click on the Move button.
7.Now, select the folder that should be your new download location. Then click on the Select Folder button, finally click on the Apply and OK buttons. That are the complete steps to change the download location in Windows 7.
Tip: If you want to change the download location for Firefox, Opera or Chrome, you need to change the download location on the browser configuration page.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8