If you can’t connect to the iTunes store on Windows 7, here’s the ultimate solution.
Remove Proxy Connections
iTunes uses the default connection stored in your Internet Explorer connection settings. Removing that will allow you to connect to the iTunes store again.
1. Open up the Internet Explorer (yes EVEN if you use another browser like chrome)
2. Click on the Tools icon and then on Internet Options
3. Remove any connections that are listed (you can re-add them later and try the Option “Never dial a connection”)
4. This should help and you can now connect to the iTunes store again.
Check Firewall, Uninstall iTunes
If that doesn’t help there are only two alternatives. Either your firewall is blocking the access or iTunes settings are corrupt.
In that case, uninstall ALL Apple software tool:
Apple Software Update
Apple Mobile Device Support
Apple Application Supports
Disable your firewall temporarily
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8