A week ahead of release, Diablo 3 has reached critical hype.
Can’t contain your hype? Looking for more Diablo 3 information? Here’s a collection of the important info: Part One – Specs
If you don’t know what Diablo 3 is … well, you should. It’s a dungeon crawler with single player and multiplayer that is insanely addictive, to say the least, releasing May 15, 2012 worldwide and unlocks just past midnight in the U.S. (later social life).
In terms of system requirements, there are two separate requirements for PC and Mac. For PC, the minimum requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 with Direct X 9.0
- CPU: Intel Pentium 2.8GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 7800GT or ATI Radeon X1950 Pro or better
- RAM: 1GB of RAM (Windows XP) or 1.5GB (Windows Vista/7)
- Client size: 12GB at least
- Resolution: minimum of
Recommended requirements are Windows Vista or 7, an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5600+ at 2.8GHz CPU. There’s also 2GB of RAM, and a Nvidia GeForce 260 or ATI Radeon HD 4870 or better graphics cards. Honestly, that’s not that high-end. An i3 2120 should be able to run it smoothly.
Pricing, launch times
As far as Mac requirements go, here are the minimum requirements:
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or 10.7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT or ATI Radeon HD 2600 or better
- RAM: 2GB
- Client size: 12GB of available space
The recommended specs are Mac OS X 10.7 or later, Intel Core 2 Duo, and the same space and resolution. The game can be downloaded for every supported language for PC and Mac, which can be installed ahead of time (do it) for play as soon as the game goes live.
As far as the sever unlock times go the game goes live in the U.S. at 12:01 AM PDT, 00:01 CST in Europe, 5:00 PM AEST in Australia and 12:01 Taiwan Time in Australia. The game retails for $59.99 and $99.99 for the Collector’s Edition in the U.S. The Collector’s Edition includes a behind-the-scenes DVD, soundtrack, exclusive in-game pets, dyes and a 4GB USBs containing the prequels.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8