The screensaver appears too soon on your tablet or too late? You can easily change the screensaver timeout time
Screensavers are handy – they help you to save battery on laptops or reduce power consumption in general. For mobile devices it’s usually better if it turns off the display, but a screensaver can be handy too – however you need to correctly configure it first
1. Right click in an empty space on the Desktop and Go to Personalize.
2. Now click on Screensaver to open the Screen Saver Settings Window.
3. Select a screensaver and change the Wait Time-> Click Apply-> Click OK.
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8