Group policies help define what and how a specific user account can perform his/her functions on Windows 8 Consumer Preview. If you want to apply local group policies to any specific user, here is how to do it:
1. Type MMC.exe in Run and press Enter
2. In the Group Policy Console, click File and select Add/remove Snap-in… You can use the shortcut key Ctrl + M too for the same.
2. Now in the left pane, select Group Policy Object Editor and click Add.
3. Click Browse
3. Click the Users tab and select any user. I selected Kids. Now click OK.
4. Now click the Finish button when you see the user in this window.
5. You would now be taken back to the Add new snap-in window where the new user is now added in the right pane. Click OK.
6. In the first Console window, click on File and then on Save As..
7. Browse to the location you want to save it.
8 Trending Windows 7 Themes
4 Related Themes, Tweaks And News