App switching: Disable or Enable the “Switch List” (Alt + Tab) in Windows 8
TIP: The Windows 8 switch list can be accessed via Alt + Tab or moving your mouse pointer to the upper left corner of your screen
- The switch list contains a list of all opened Apps, Settings and Desktop. If this Switch List Bar is turned OFF, you can no longer access it
1. Press Windows + C to go to the Windows Charms Bar-> Go to Settings-> More PC Settings.
2. Go to General. In General Settings you will find App Switching. By default it is turned ON.
3. Move the slider to the left to turn it OFF. You are done now.
4. When App Switching is turned off the list with apps will no longer be available
Do you still have problems or want to further customize Windows 8? Read our many tutorials!
Based on 1 votes