You want to turn your PC into a VPN? Enable incoming VPN connections. This can also often be done using software from your broadband router manufacturer
VPN’s allow you to access a private network through your computer, you are basically accessing another network and all traffic is tunneled, making a VPN a very secure solution for companies or advanced powerusers. Enabling it would make it easy for your system to accept and connect with the incoming VPN connections. In case you do not know, here is how to enable it:
1.Type Control Panel in Run (Windows Hot Key + R) and press Enter
2. Click on Network and Sharing Center
3. Click Change adapter settings as shown on the top right hand corner of the left taskpane
4. Press Alt + F to show the File menu, and click New Incoming Connection…
5. Select the users that can connect to this computer. I have only selected mine, thedev.
6. In the next window, check Through the internet.
7. Select the protocols that you want to allow, and clcik Allow access
8. Be patient. It is now giving access to the people you chose…
9. Note down your computer name as it would be used to connect from external source. When you click Close, you would see another connection in your Network connections, named Incoming Connections
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8