If you want to rename your account profile, read this guide
1. Open the Charms bar by moving your mouse pointer over the right corner of your screen. Alternatively you may press Windows key + C on the Start screen to open the Charms bar. Then select Search.
2. Next, type ‘Control Panel’ into the search box and click the search button. Then click on the Control Panel icon on the left side of the pane.
3. Next, Click On ‘Add or remove user accounts’ under ‘User Accounts and Family Safety’.
4. Next, click on the user profile which you prefer to rename.
5. Next, click on ‘Change the account name’.
6. Type in the new name and click on ‘Change Name’.
7. Finally, your profile will be renamed
This is very easy to do and should not result in any errors, but if you experience any problems or difficulties let us know
Trending On Windows 7 Themes .Net
- Mouse Pointers For Windows
- Best Security Software For Windows 8
- Take Professional Screenshots on Windows 8