Do you like Minecraft, but you’re getting a bit bored of the look? Maybe a couple Minecraft themes will make it a worthy trip again. Download the Super Mario theme after the break.
Is this Portal or Minecraft? Mineportal!
Table Of Contents - Quick Links!
Super Mario Minecraft Theme
This is a Super Mario theme for Minecraft. Pretty neat, huh?
Download Super Mario Textures
Save the following file as terrain.png on your PC, follow the instructions below to install the theme:
[Source: http://www.minecraftforum.net/, by Lilyo]
Portal Minecraft Theme (WIP)
Lilyo is also working on a Portal theme for Minecraft. Already looks very, very cool:
Zelda Minecraft Theme (WIP)
Baileydw is working on a Zelda theme for Minecraft. Follow this thread over at minecraftforum.net.
How to install Minecraft themes?
Update: Full instructions here: How to install new Minecraft textures
Installing themes is relatively easy and doesn’t require much work.
1. Right-click on the textures file and Save the png image that includes the textures on your hard drive. Could look like this one:
2. Open C:\Users\[yourusernamehere]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin
3. Right-click on minecraft.jar and click on Open with”, select your favorite zipping program (7zip, WinRAR, WinZIP)
4. Drag the PNG file into the opened Jar file.
5. 7zip will ask you if you really want that:
6. After confirming the prompt, the PNG file should be in the JAR archive:
Tags: super mario
8 Trending Windows 7 Themes
4 Related Themes, Tweaks And News